The R-Safe Glove provides
an extremely high level of protection for the most important connection
to your motorcycle…. your hands.
Palm construction consists of soft
and strong kangaroo leather, along with SuperFabric® abrasion resistant
material, and Knox® SPS scaphoid protection sliders. The chassis is
constructed of goatskin and combines TPU hard protectors throughout.
Finish it off with secure double closure wrist, and you have one of the
most protective race gloves available.
Check the review of the R-Safe glove on WebBikeWorld
- Kangaroo leather palm with a Kevlar® underlayment
- SuperFabric® palm abrasion protection with Knox® SPS sliders
- Soft and strong Goatskin leather chassis
- TPU hard protection on knuckle, fingers and wrist
- Double closures on wrist for secure fit
- CE certified
- Ring and little finger adjoined to prevent "finger roll"
- Runs a ½ size smaller when new, but breaks in to gain back the ½ size.
- Available in White/Red 3XL..... only 1 left at this price!
Final Clearance Pricing.... get these award winning gloves at reduced pricing while inventory lasts!
Racer Gloves Size Chart
Step 1 Palm Measurement
Place your dominant hand lightly on a table and using a flexible
measuring tape, measure the circumference of your palm at its widest
point. The widest point of your palm is just below your index finger
knuckle, to the mid-point between your pinky kunckle and wrist. (see
Step 2 Finger Measurement
Measure from the tip of the middle finger to the base of the palm where it meets the wrist. (see photo 2)
Step 3 Find Your Glove Size
Make sure to write down the measurements from Steps 1 and 2. Compare
that information to the sizing chart below to find your size in Racer