The High Racer Glove is
the most popular glove in the Road Race line.
Featuring a Kangaroo
palm with a Schoeller Keprotec® abrasion insert, silicone finger tip
grippers, and carbon fiber and Knox® SPS protectors.
with virtually no break in, and you have a glove you won’t want to take
- Kangaroo palm with Schoeller Keprotec® abrasion resistant insert
- Knox® SPS System - Scaphoid protectors on the palm
- Carbon Fiber protection on knuckles, fingers, and wrist bone
- CE certified
- Ring and little finger adjoined to prevent "finger roll"
- Perforated gauntlet and between fingers for airflow
- Fits true to size
- Available in White/Black........ what sizes are left.... Final Clearance Pricing.... when they are gone.... they're gone!
The Inside Line Notes
- We hear the same thing over and over when people try on the High
Racer.."oh wow..oh that's nice". Also vents very well.Fits true to size but if your measurements are between 2 sizes, go up in the sizing.
Place your dominant hand lightly on a table and using a flexible
measuring tape, measure the circumference of your palm at its widest
point. The widest point of your palm is just below your index finger
knuckle, to the mid-point between your pinky kunckle and wrist. (see
Measure from the tip of the middle finger to the base of the palm where it meets the wrist. (see photo 2)