For every adventure. Even the one around the corner to Starbucks.
The incomparable Lee Parks Design DeerTours provide iconic good looks,
legendary durability, and world-class performance and comfort. See for
yourself why so many motorcycle journalists and long-distance riders
make them their go-to gloves.
To read WebBikeWorld's review, click HERE
Proudly made in the USA.
NOTE: Prior to ordering, click on this Glove Size Chart. to print off a sizing chart for your hands. These gloves run bigger than most brands, so don’t be alarmed if you’re either a small or medium in Lee Parks Design gloves.
We stock Sizes S - XL
1. Put gloves on and get them wet with warm water
2. Add Woolite or mild detergent and scrub the gloves as if washing your hands
3. Rinse and air dry, do NOT put them into the dryer
4. Wash gloves once every 6 months.
The Inside Line Notes
- The DeerTours are many folks Go-To shorty gloves. Silky soft but durable deerskin on the palm and tough Elkskin on the back make these gloves some of the toughest and most versatile gloves on the market. Want a short glove that instantly feels right at home on your hand? These are them!
Rest assured, this product comes with 1 year warranty that covers
defects in materials and workmanship to the original purchaser.
EARN 500 Reward Points on the purchase of these gloves!
MCI’s Glove guarantee:
Purchase any glove from us with confidence, knowing that, if
the sizing is not completely right, we will pay for the return shipping AND
ship the exchanged pair back to you….. for free! We take all the sizing risk out of the equation!!
And with our 30 day no hassle money back guarantee, feel
confident that your next glove purchase is with MCI! We want your hands to be