ElectroMagnetic Low Tone Horn in Chrome - TM80/1 MagnumThis horn may be small in size but don't let that fool you.....it is loud enough to convince other drivers that there's a large truck barreling down on them. Don't press the horn button in the garage, it hurts! At 136dB running at a low frequency tone of 400Hz, this little sucker will surprise you!
The TM80 Magnum is just slightly larger in trumpet size than the TM80 and gains 3dB, but operates at the same low 400/410Hz.
This electromagnetic horn is an easy swap for the OE tweeter that your vehicle may have, and requires no extra wiring, relay, etc.... simply unplug the old horn and plug this one in as its replacement.
We have provided the low tone version for one simple reason..... the human ear will more readily hear and take notice of lower frequencies..... think large and low truck/train horns..... they run at very low frequencies.
This is NOT a knock-off horn! This is a true STEBEL......... DON'T BE FOOLED BY IMITATIONS!
- 1 pc Electromagnetic style horn in Chrome
- Single tone sound at 410Hz and 136dB
- Compact size for easy installation (4" x 3" x 2 1/2" tall) 3 amps at 12volts - Fits under most stock motorcycle covers or easily bolts into the stock replacement location.
- Will work with any 12 volt system (car, truck, motorcycle, golf cart, RV, bus, Rhino, Gator, ATV, boat, Hi-Lo, ...)
- ABS or Metallic ABS (Chrome)
Sold as a single horn.....
To hear the sound file for this horn click here